It’s developmental season!
Our girls competitive volleyball club season typically runs from November through March for girls ages 9 to 18. There are generally 2 practices and/or club games a week in the evenings and one large tournament a month on Saturdays.
AVA provides youth with the opportunity to develop volleyball skills and to play volleyball, with high quality coaching, in a learning environment that promotes self-discipline, good sportsmanship, leadership, character development, and personal integrity.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to uncertainties about Covid-19 building closures, we are billing $150.00 per month for each participant instead of billing for the entire season up front. No refund will be given. If we are cancelled for the remainder of the season, we will stop billing. All invoices up to that point will still be due.
Sign up to get notified of upcoming events: REGISTER HERE
Find more detailed information on our club in the Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Blog Posts
- High School Volleyball Finding Its Way (9/20/2020)
- End of Season Note from Steve (3/22/2020)
- Dan’s 16s Win Flight 4 (1/21/2020)
- 15s With a Strong Showing (1/18/2020)
- 15s Start The Season Strong (1/7/2020)
- 15s Are Gold Bracket Champions (3/12/2019)
- 2019 ACE 14s At Pacific Northwest Qualifier (3/1/2019)
- 2018 ACE 14s Win Emerald Division (3/1/2018)