Our girls competitive volleyball club season typically runs from November through March for girls ages 9 to 18. There are generally 2 practices and/or club games a week in the evenings and one large tournament a month on Saturdays.
AVA provides youth with the opportunity to develop volleyball skills and to play volleyball, with high quality coaching, in a learning environment that promotes self-discipline, good sportsmanship, leadership, character development, and personal integrity.
Sign up to get notified of upcoming events: REGISTER HERE
Find more detailed information on our club in the Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Blog Posts
- High School Volleyball Finding Its Way (9/20/2020)
- End of Season Note from Steve (3/22/2020)
- Dan’s 16s Win Flight 4 (1/21/2020)
- 15s With a Strong Showing (1/18/2020)
- 15s Start The Season Strong (1/7/2020)
- 15s Are Gold Bracket Champions (3/12/2019)
- 2019 ACE 14s At Pacific Northwest Qualifier (3/1/2019)
- 2018 ACE 14s Win Emerald Division (3/1/2018)