REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR SPRING DEVELOPMENTAL
Developmental volleyball season is right around the corner! We are open to athletes in 3rd-8th grade and all ability levels. Developmental volleyball is all about building individual skills and we won’t be competing against other programs. Registration will be available in March and the season is 6 weeks between April 4th and May 13th. Practices will be two days a week on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
Our girls competitive volleyball club season typically runs from November through March for girls ages 9 to 18. There are generally 2 practices and/or club games a week in the evenings and one large tournament a month on Saturdays.
ACE provides youth with the opportunity to develop volleyball skills and to play volleyball, with high quality coaching, in a learning environment that promotes self-discipline, good sportsmanship, leadership, character development, and personal integrity.
Find more detailed information on our club in the Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Blog Posts
- High School Volleyball Finding Its Way (9/20/2020)
- End of Season Note from Steve (3/22/2020)
- Dan’s 16s Win Flight 4 (1/21/2020)
- 15s With a Strong Showing (1/18/2020)
- 15s Start The Season Strong (1/7/2020)
- 15s Are Gold Bracket Champions (3/12/2019)
- 2019 ACE 14s At Pacific Northwest Qualifier (3/1/2019)
- 2018 ACE 14s Win Emerald Division (3/1/2018)