AVA provides youth with the opportunity to develop volleyball skills and to play volleyball, with high quality coaching, in a learning environment that promotes self-discipline, good sportsmanship, leadership, character development, and personal integrity.
The girls competitive volleyball club season runs from November through mid April for girls ages 9 to 18. There are generally 2 practices and/or club games a week in the evenings and one large tournament a month on Saturdays, January through early April.
Team tryouts occur in November or early December. Comp Team levels include 18s, 16s, 14s, and developmental teams are 13s, 12s, 11’s under. AVA also sponsors several competitive travel teams in the winter and summer each year to attend large out of state national tournaments.
Find more detailed information on our club in the Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Blog Posts
- High School Volleyball Finding Its Way (9/20/2020)
- End of Season Note from Steve (3/22/2020)
- Dan’s 16s Win Flight 4 (1/21/2020)
- 15s With a Strong Showing (1/18/2020)
- 15s Start The Season Strong (1/7/2020)
- 15s Are Gold Bracket Champions (3/12/2019)
- 2019 ACE 14s At Pacific Northwest Qualifier (3/1/2019)
- 2018 ACE 14s Win Emerald Division (3/1/2018)