Practice is Tuesday and Thursday at Valley Pathways unless otherwise stated by your coach.
2020 ACE 14’s will be traveling to Spokane to compete in the Pacific National Qualifier, March 27-29 2020. http://www.pacificnwqualifier.org/
The first two days are pool play, with the third being single-elimination bracket play. (Depending on the size of the field, some adaptations may be made to accommodate odd numbers.)
All spectators (13 and over) must purchase tickets for this year’s event. Please go to Ticketswest.com to purchase online OR tickets may also be purchased at the door OF ANY VENUE! Your $20 ticket will be good for all three days, and good for all playing sites. Wristband must be WORN to be valid. Tickets will also be available for pick up/purchase at the Convention Center Box Office on the Thursday nights prior to both tournaments, from 6-9 pm.
14’s Coaching Staff
Rochelle has been coaching since 2011. Along with being an ACE coach, she is was Colony High Schools’ JV coach last season. Rochelle has a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Mayo Clinic and uses her knowledge to help her athletes strengthen physically and mentally. Read More…
- High School Volleyball Finding Its Way (9/20/2020)
- End of Season Note from Steve (3/22/2020)
- Dan’s 16s Win Flight 4 (1/21/2020)
- 15s With a Strong Showing (1/18/2020)
- 15s Start The Season Strong (1/7/2020)
- 15s Are Gold Bracket Champions (3/12/2019)
- 2019 ACE 14s At Pacific Northwest Qualifier (3/1/2019)
- 2018 ACE 14s Win Emerald Division (3/1/2018)